1. How long have you been participating in CrossFit?
I’ve been crossfitting for a little over 3 years.
2. How did you find CrossFit?
I had a friend who did it for a little while and then I saw a groupon for Crossfit Madison so decided to give it a try.
3. What’s your favorite WOD/movement?
Don’t really have a favorite wod but my favorite movements are cleans and snatches, or anything with the barbell.
4. Least favorite?
Burpees! Or anything that involves a lot of cardio!
5. What’s a PR that you’re most proud of?
A PR that I’m proud of was my first pull-up. I got it during a competition and then got about 10 more throughout the wod.
6. Did you play any sports before CrossFit?
Yes, I played volleyball, basketball, and softball in high school and played softball in college. I think that’s why I like the competitiveness of crossfit.
7. Greatest accomplishment since starting CrossFit?
I’ve lost some weight and gained some muscle since starting crossfit but my greatest accomplishment is probably just that fact that I’ve been going consistently for 3 years and still enjoy it! I like that there is a different workout everyday and that there’s always a movement you can try to improve.